Perspectives of a Writer and Musician

Issues related to writing, publishing and playing jazz music: One man's muse.
by Al Stevens

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Eyes and Eyelids

Refer to the previous post's pictures for this discussion.

I have lots of reject eyeballs and eyelids in my parts box. The eyeballs, which are 1.5" wooden spheres from the craft store, have some kind of problem, usually that I drilled the holes imperfectly and they don't rotate on a true center axis. The eyelids are from experiments I did when I was learning how to make shell blinkers, and there was usually a problem with how they would attach to the winker mechanism.

Never throw anything away. Uncle Sweeter needs eyes and eyelids, but they don't have to move. What was junk becomes useable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home