Perspectives of a Writer and Musician

Issues related to writing, publishing and playing jazz music: One man's muse.
by Al Stevens

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Saturday, March 14, 2009

More rotocaster progress.

I went to Home Depot today and finished out buying parts. I have everything except the motor, which is on its way. The picture shown here does not include a few tools I bought, which don't really figure into the cost of the project since I'll use them for other projects. It also does not show the two boards. I don't need to show the two boards. Everybody knows what a board looks like. You'll see them after they're cut into the wooden pieces for the stand and two rotating frames.



Don't count the nuts. One of them fell off and rolled under the table. I'll get it later.

I'm tired after all that shopping. Maybe I'll start building tomorrow.