Perspectives of a Writer and Musician

Issues related to writing, publishing and playing jazz music: One man's muse.
by Al Stevens

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Parts for the rotocaster project

The UPS guy came yesterday. This time the package was for me rather than for my quilting, crafting first lady. He and I were amazed that it was for me this time.

Here's what I got.



The four white round things are miter gears. I need only two of them, but they come in a package of four. The two black round things are timing pulleys, and the black belt has teeth that fit the pulleys.

In case you want to build one along with me or just want to understand how all these components fit into the project, here's a link to the website with plans and directions.

Rotomold Machine