Perspectives of a Writer and Musician

Issues related to writing, publishing and playing jazz music: One man's muse.
by Al Stevens

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Heads Up

The detail paint is finished, the hearing aid is installed, and I've selected a wig. He needs a haircut, and some eyebrows, whereupon Uncle Sweeter's head is completed.



I've reluctantly abandoned the combover idea. Looking at the wigs in my collection, I can't see a way to modify one to get the effect I want. I like the idea that he still has most of his hair, and the silver-gray wig from the wig box seems to fit his character. Now he can wear a hat, Mortimer style. With a combover, I'd have to leave him bareheaded so everyone could see the combover. We'll see how he looks after the haircut.

One of these days I'm going to clean up that workshop, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home